Wednesday 11 January 2012

Ah Paris!



Packing for Paris is not easy. Especially when you only have hand luggage. The wonderful boyfriend is taking me to Paris for four days and I am tackling the mammouth task that is a 'streamline' wardrobe. The problem is I never know what I want to wear until the day so this is taking a lot of forward planning and mood predicting (also a game of clothes hokey-cokey 'in-out-in-out'). A few things I am sure of however, are my flight essentials: Vogue, reading glasses, jumper for the inevitably cold aeroplane, notebook, diary, Nivea lip balm, Nivea hand cream, Chanel perfume, eye drops, mobile (for music) and an over-read copy of Hemingway- a movable feast (to get me in the mood for Paris, good and proper!) Au revoir mes amis, see you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment