Wednesday 16 November 2011

I wanna hold your hand...

Jumper: Zara Trousers: cos Shirt: Zara Bag: Zara Shoes: Thrifted I have been listening to The Beatles a lot recently, still one of the most influential bands to ever exist- Revolver and Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band house some of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard. That's probably why I was drawn to this Zebra crossing and probably why I decided it would be appropriate to walk across it a few times, consecutively *note* It was not appropriate and several drivers got rather annoyed. After finally surrendering to the fact that I wont be able to afford a pair of Alexander Wag Fabianas any time soon I took matters into my own hands and scored a very cheap pair of silver sandals on EBay- when I received them I cut off several straps and unpicked leather to create my own simple silver sandal- thrifty! Every now and then I do a little replenish of my wardrobe staples- Smart black trouser, silk mixed shirts and in this instance a rather eye catching knit with a silver finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment