Sunday 18 September 2011

Queen Lizzie...

Now I don't wish to be accused of blasphemy, but I think I may have a new favourite Olsen, there I said it. I have been fighting this for some time. The Olsen twins are a shining example of everything fashion should be; personal expression, fun, heart felt and effortless, but their younger sister Elizabeth is a breath of fresh air and seriously making me swoon as of late! She has the Olsen face; cute, doe eyed and fresh but is also a fashion force to be wrecked with- she plays with shapes beautifully and has the same penchant for accessories as her super stylish sisters- THAT bib necklace from the HFPA luncheon. Elizabeth's latest spread in W magazine is sensational! The styling, by Lori Goldstein, is a perfect mix of kooky and 40's glamour, 'sex and the city' meets 'The woman in the window'.

No comments:

Post a Comment