Wednesday 28 September 2011

Perspextive dreams

images via Stlye stalker Apologies for the absence peeps! I have been globe trotting these past 10 days! I spent the first part in Ibiza with my sister and close friend and the latter part on the trip to Prague that I won via Dertour- Both were absolutely amazing and pictures and details to follow! While I trawl through the 1087 pictures I took, I want to just do a quick post about a shoot I am so in love with it may be a little unhealthy! Lately I have had such an unexplainable pull towards perspex and a shoot/feature involving it- this idea has become so all-consuming that I have a little something in the pipeline to rid my mind of it- excited! However, it was whilst doing research for my mood board that I stumbled across this shoot for underwear brand' Bonds' styled by Sue Anne San (of stylestalker) and photographed by Zanitta whittington. Taylor Warren looks flawless and suitably 'willowesque' - the colours are so beautiful and fresh and the idea of incorporating perspex and chiffon is divine! Perfectly executed with such flare, fantastic inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment