Friday 30 September 2011

Oh Mary, you gave without taking...

images via londonfashionweek.co.uk Now I make no secret of the fact I am utterly obsessed with all that is simple, chic and effortless but that doesn't mean that I'm not partial to a good print when I see one.. enter Mary Katrantzou. The queen of prints showcased her new collection at London fashion week and the collection would turn even the cleanest of dressing women. Following up from her beautifully executed SS11 collection the SS12 is leaving me in all kinds of a spin.. I'm ready to rip of my grandmas wallpaper and fashion a skirt out of it. This. is. serious. Stirring up feelings of French Renaissance sans the extravagant wigs (although I wouldn't say no to a trophie of grey ringlets) with space age lipsticks in various metallic hues. conventional- no, Impractical- maybe, Lust worthy- Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment